Tuition is due on the 5th of each month beginning in July and ending in April. Tuition must be paid in full and on time over that 10-month period. No bills will be sent on a monthly basis.
3-K for All and Prek for All (3-year-olds and 4-year-olds)
Kindergarten to Grade 8 (one rate)
- 1 Child: $5,100 ($510/month)
- 2 Children: $8,300 ($830/month)
- 3 Children: $10,700 ($1,070/month)
- Returning students pay a non-refundable registration fee of $150. New students pay a non-refundable registration fee of $200.
- Kindergarten-Grade 8 families are asked to volunteer at least 5 hours or pay a $100 fee. Volunteer hours can be completed by being a class parent, chairing an academy-sponsored event, etc. A technology fee is also required for families in Kindergarten-Grade 8. Books and resources are included in tuition cost.
- Families K-8 pay a $100 lab fee to support our STEM Lab/Programs.
- Tuition is due on the 5th of every month, beginning in July and ending in April. Please note that the first three payments are due before the beginning of school. It is essential that tuition obligations be met in a timely manner. A Late fee of $25 per month will be applied and added to your account each month for late payments.
- A tuition discount of $200 will apply for students in Grades K-8 if tuition is paid in full by July 5, 2022.
- If you are concerned about your ability to pay your tuition, please contact Ms.
Richardson so the Tuition Committee can work with you to meet your financial
obligations. SMCA is able to offer modest financial assistance. To be considered,
however, you must apply through the Futures in Education website.
- The Diocese of Brooklyn offers generous financial assistance to qualifying families. More information can be found at futuresineducation.org.